Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Adobe Community

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search
Hot search: 活动 交友 discuz
View: 147|Reply: 2

Laptop for After Effect under $800 for running videohive pluggin.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-8-3 08:08:00 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi , im planning to buy laptop under $800 can running AE smooth
my main planning want to running this pluggin https://videohive.net/item/typoking-title-animation-kinetic-typography-text/11263341
and some pluggin similiar like that . i need some advice

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Register

Credits
Post time 2018-8-4 12:43:00 | Show all posts
$800, hmmmm?   Unfortunately cost is not what determines whether or not a computer will run After Effects.
It's the technical specifications of the individual hardware components that really matter.
Here is the system requirements for After Effects After Effects System Requirements
If the info found at the above link looks like a foreign language to you then you could provide a link to computer you are thinking about buying and someone might be willing to tell you whether or not it can run After Effects.

As for Video Hive...technically speaking these are templates, not plug-ins, and there's no way to tell you the hardware (or even software) demands of any individual AE template as they are all different and have different demands.  In fact many of them are quite complicate and very demanding of system resources and some could even require expensive plug-ins.
ALso you should know that that new After Effects users tend to mistakenly believe that using templates are a way to get around actually learning how to use After Effects. If you are not familiar with how to use After Effects chances are that you will struggle with trying to use them.  Some of these templates can even be challenging for experienced users.

You should have no illusions that you can spend your way into using After Effects.  Regardless of how much your computer costs & the money you spend on templates, After Effects is one of the most complicated & buggy CG softwares there is and before you get up & running with it you should be prepared to spend a few months learning how to walk or all that money will be wasted.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2018-8-4 07:11:00 | Show all posts
hii gutterfish ! thanks for reply .yes i want learn more about adobe after effect . i just know just basic thing about AE. and i want be learning and creative more using some videohive templates and some pluggin . so i need laptop to support my ae project .

im thinking about this laptop
ASUS A442UFJual ASUS A442UF,I5-8250U,8GB.1TB/MX130 2GB,WIN 10 - Godam_Jaya | Tokopedia
PROCESSOR CORE I5-8250U
-MEMORY 8GB DDR4
-HARDDISK 1TB
-VGA 2GB MX130 NVIDIA GEFORCE
-DISPLAY 14"
-DVD RW, WIFI, WEBCAM
- Windows 10 original
- waranty ASUS 2 yrs

is it good enough ??
its $559
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Points Rules

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Adobe Community  

2019-6-19 12:10 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.080694 second(s), 21 queries .